Our Green Production Guide videos highlight the work that productions have gone through to create a more green environment. From constructing an eco-friendly car crash to making set design a less wasteful part of the production process, and sharing key learnings to sustainability, these videos will inspire you to make your next production a green one!
- Dylan Gravely's film “The Severe Psychosis of a Musicless Man” was recognized by PGA Green as one of the first student film to undergo the greening process. Dylan continues his green...106 views
- Film Biz Recycling takes in donations left over from the entertainment industry in NYC. The Warner Brothers' hit TV show “Gossip Girl” donated clothing items that were taken to Career...43 views
- Scott Greenberg, production manager on Cooper demonstrates what they are doing to be more green on the set of Cooper by using a junk yard car to film a crash in an eco-friendly way.38 views
- Premium Rush crew share their on-set green initiatives.28 views
- Mari Jo Winkler and the film crew on the set of Away We Go talk about the green initiatives used in this feature film.25 views
- The PGA Green shares the importance of creating cleaner and healthier productions.20 views
- PGA Green shares the online resources to connect the film, TV and Commercial industries to craft environmentally friendly productions.11 views