We’ve compiled a list of useful links to external sites that provide information and resources geared toward greening film, television and commercial productions.
If you’d like to have your site listed here, please contact us here.
Film Commission Green Resources
- California Film Commission Green Resources Guide
- Irish Film Board Green Production Guidelines PDF
- Oregon Film Commission’s Green Guides
- Philadelphia Film Commission’s Greener S.E.T.S. Program: The Greater Philadelphia Film Office’s Going Greener campaign was initiated to help productions reduce waste and diminish their impact on the environment.
- Disney: Disney’s various green initiatives
- Fox Broadcasting – Green It Mean It
- NBC Universal – Green Is Universal
- Sony Pictures – A Greener World
- Warner Bros. – Environmental Initiatives
- Paramount – Green. It’s paramount to us.
- ArtCube: A network for creatives in entertainment and events
- Best Buy: Information about Best Buy’s electronics recycling program
- California Department of Toxic Substances Control: Hazardous waste haulers
- Ecosecurities: Developer and supplier of emission reductions
- Environmental Media Association: The only industry non-profit dedicated to harnessing the power of media to promote sustainable lifestyles through environmentally-conscious celebrity role models, taste makers and corporations as well as green plot lines and physical productions.
- First Glance Film Festival : Paperless screenplay competition and green film festival
- Green Screen Toronto: The Green Screen Toronto Initiative aims to facilitate the long-term growth of Toronto and Ontario’s entertainment and creative cluster through industry-wide participation by creating a program that is adaptive to new environmental demands affecting the industry.
- Greening the Screen Templates
- WaterWise Consulting: Consulting company assisting clients to implement water conservation practices
International Green Production Guides
- British Columbia
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom – Film London
- United Kingdom – Media Greenhouse
International Sustainability Consultants