We’ve compiled a list of useful links to external sites that provide information and resources geared toward greening film, television and commercial productions.
If you’d like to have your site listed here, please contact us here.
- First Glance Film Festival : Paperless screenplay competition and green film festival
- Best Buy: Information about Best Buy’s electronics recycling program
- Ecosecurities: Developer and supplier of emission reductions
- WaterWise Consulting: Consulting company assisting clients to implement water conservation practices
- California Film Commission Green Resources Guide
- Environmental Media Association: The only industry non-profit dedicated to harnessing the power of media to promote sustainable lifestyles through environmentally-conscious celebrity role models, tastemakers and corporations as well as green plotlines and physical productions.
- California Department of Toxic Substances Control: Hazardous waste haulers
- The Expendable Recycler: Expendables recycling
- Disney: Disney’s various green initiatives
- NBC Universal – Green Is Universal
- Fox Broadcasting – Green It Mean It
- Warner Bros. Environmental Initiatives
- Sony Pictures A Greener World
- Green Screen Toronto: The Green Screen Toronto Initiative aims to facilitate the long-term growth of Toronto and Ontario’s entertainment and creative cluster through industry-wide participation by creating a program that is adaptive to new environmental demands affecting the industry.
- Film Biz Recycling: Free advice on where to donate and divert materials after you wrap, recycled prop house and more.
- Oregon Film Commission’s Green Guides
- Greening the Screen Templates
- Irish Film Board Green Production Guidelines PDF
- Philadelphia Film Commission’s Greener S.E.T.S. Program: The Greater Philadelphia Film Office’s Going Greener campaign was initiated to help productions reduce waste and diminish their impact on the environment.
International Green Production Guides
- British Columbia
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom – Film London
- United Kingdom – Media Greenhouse
International Sustainability Consultants