Recent Articles about The Green Production Guide
PGA Feature on the new Green Production Guide – The Wrap – June 14, 2017
Jeremy Fuster of The Wrap shares the launch of the new 2017 Green Production Guide to industry professionals and production fanatics. PGA guide, which debuted in August 2010, will now include a database of over 2,000 eco-friendly production vendors, a carbon calculator to monitor environmental footprint of a production, and a guide that helps goal setting for sustainability. Read more!
Disney, Universal Among Partners for New PGA Environmental Production Initiative – Hollywood Reporter – June 14, 2017
The Producer’s Guild of America Green launches the new 2017 Green Production Guide! The Guide is now an interactive, one-stop resource for all things green production. Read more!
10th Annual Film In California Conference – AdGreen – May 22, 2017
A first hand account and review of the Greening of Hollywood Panel at the 10th Annual Film in California conference showcases the amazing work of a few of our Green Production Guide leaders. Read more!
N.C. Joins Hollywood Green Drive – Triangle Business Journal – Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Maybe this way, we will get even more film projects to come and make fabulous films in our state. The Producers Guild of America is launching an expanded version of its Green Production Guide, an interactive website that provides tools to help operate productions that are more sustainable. Read more!
- Producers Guild Debuts Green Production Guide – The Wrap – August 12, 2010
- PGA Encourages Industry Sustainability With Its New Green Production Guide – Hollywood Reporter – Jay A. Fernandez – August 11, 2010
- PGA Goes Green – Variety – Peter Caranicas – August 11, 2010
- Producers Guild Starts Green Vendor Guide – Deadline Hollywood – Nikki Finke – August 11, 2010
- Database aim to help Hollywood green up – Washington Post – August 12, 2010
- Hollywood greens up with environmental database – ABS-CBN News – August 12, 2010
- Hollywood Thinks Green – PGA, Studio Expand Environmental Initiatives – Variety – May. 31, 2011
- Producers Expand Green Machine – New Features Added to Website – Variety – May 26, 2011