- FILM & CINEMA CULTURE LOWER AUSTRIA (Lower Austria Film Commission)
- LOCATION AUSTRIA - National Film Commission with Green Guide
- CREATIVE BC / REEL GREEN- (Reel Green is the hub and leader of a collaboration effort) and is an albert international member/signatory (see below) All Reel Green programs are using the albert suite of tools.
- ONTARIO GREEN SCREEN
- MONTREAL ON TOURNE VERT
- MANITOBA FILM & MUSIC REEL GREEN
- Newfoundland and Labrador Reel Green (based at Film & Development Corp in St. John's Newfoundland)
- Alberta - Reel Green program based in Calgary
- National Reel Green Committee of stakeholders including funders, broadcasters, Provincial Film Commissions, suppliers, unions, practitioners, industry associations.
- EKOSETTI Guidebook to ecologically sustainable operations, written for the Finnish audiovisual industry.
- The Climate Media Factory provides climate science responsive action through the creation of media formats (educational films to games) and products that reach a wide audience.
- The Green Film Initiative aims to address and initiate the more specific realm of German sustainable filmmaking. The Green Film Initiative also helped develop the GERMAN GREEN SHOOTING BADGE (a sustainability check on the entire value chain of a film).
- GREEN FILM TOOLS - Gassmann An online database of tools that support green filmmaking
- https://cineuropa.org/en/newsdetail/390156/ - sustainability requirement for their fund.
- CINE REGIO GREEN
- Green Film Partner
- Green Film Partner
- Member of GREEN CHARTER FOR FILM FESTIVALS.
- CINEMA PLANETA - Film Festival
- VESTNORSK FILMSENTER Provides 25% cash rebate for productions that are environmentally sustainable - *See “Cultural Test”* https://www.wnfc.no/film-incentives
- NORDNORSK FILMSENTER
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- GREEN PRODUCTION GUIDE (PGA GREEN/Sustainable Production Alliance)
- EMA (Environmental Media Association)
- HOLLYWOOD, HEALTH, & SOCIETY
- NRDC’S REWRITE YOUR FUTURE
- NYC FILM GREEN
- UNIONS & GUILDS:
- Producers Guild of America - PGA Green Initiative
- IATSE Green Committee
- Director’s Guild of America Eco Committee
- Writer’s Guild of America - East
- Broadway Green - toolkit for environmentally sustainable theatre making
- A network of 49 regional film funds in Europe from 12 EU member states, Norway, Switzerland and UK (Film London). Charlotte Appelgren (General Secretary, CineRegio) 2020 Sustainability Report. https://www.cineregio.org/dyn/files/pdf_download/11-file/CineRegio_GreenReport2020_25022020_SinglePages.pdf
- GREEN FILM and GREEN FILM LAB (research)
- Rating system and certification for a sustainable film production.
- CineRegio, Cataluna Film Commission, Trentino Film Commission, Mallorca Film
- Commission, Emilia Ramagna Film Commission, Zefyr (fund in Sweden & Norway), Aegnzia Proviniale Per La Protezione Dell’Ambiente (Belgium)
- Bureau veritas: https://www.obs.coe.int/en/web/observatoire/press-releases-2021/-/asset_publisher/alYLDl7HvAtD/content/boosting-sustainable-film-through-international-collaboration?_101_INSTANCE_alYLDl7HvAtD_viewMode=view/
- GREEN SCREEN
- GREEN SCREEN, an Interreg Europe-funded partnership project working across eight EU regions to improve policies and achieve measurable success in reducing the carbon footprint of film and TV production.
- (Lead Partner – Film London; Partners: Belgium (Flanders Audiovisual Fund), Paris (Isle de France Film commission), Slovak (Slovak Film Commission), Bucharest (Regional Development Agency); Poland (Regional Development Agency); Sweden (Municipality of Ystad); Spain (Malaga -Municipal Company of Initiatives and Activities- Malaga);
Italy – approved Green Film as the national film certification tool (Cine Citta – may give discount to certify green film productions).
- Good for co-productions in Europe. Discussing mandatory requirements to receive funding but for now it increases points for subsidies. Belgium has required it as mandatory. They are the first starting in March, 2021.
- GREEN SHOOT (UK), manages Green Screen programme.
- Carbon Footprint Analysis – to set a benchmark for your production.
- Administers the Green Screen Stamp. Over 500 productions in the UK and 26 countries have been certified.
- Free Green Steward training days in conjunction with Film London. Helps new Stewards get their first break in the production industry e.g. The Crown, Britannia, Quiz and numerous commercials. Green Stewards trained in the UK and many others have been instructed worldwide online.
- GREEN FILM NETWORK – International network of environmental film festivals