Production Environmental Actions Checklist (PEACH) Best Practices
The Production Environmental Accounting Checklist (PEACH) is an overview of best practices for sustainable production based on the experience of a wide range of producers and cross-referenced with other guides and practices around the world. The PEACH acts as a measuring tool to keep everyone on track for a sustainable production and also measures the efforts and successes of each department.
This checklist was created to help any production determine and track the sustainable production practices relevant for the production.
Additionally, the PGA Green has partnered with the Environmental Media Association (EMA) to include the EMA Green Seal Checklist as part of the PEACH. The EMA Green Seal is a recognition program honoring progress in sustainable production. Completing the PEACH will automatically update the checklist, then all you have to do is send it to EMA to be considered for an award.
- Includes step-by-step instructions
- A dashboard snapshot of best practice use with links to department-specific practices
- Best practice checklist by department (choose from a dropdown)
- Automatic update of the Environmental Media Association’s Green Seal Checklist (just save and send to EMA to apply for an Award!)
- A printable version of the best practices
- PEACH is a condensed version of significant best practices. PEACH+ is a comprehensive version with added best practices for maximum impact reduction