- Good Energy Climate Storytelling Playbook
- Consulting practice and interactive resources for climate stories
- NRDC's Rewrite the Future
- Climate storytelling consulting, presentations, panels & workshops
- Albert/BAFTA Editorial Planet Placement
- A guide to creating world-changing content
- The Redford Center
- The Redford Center Grants Program
- Climate Storytelling Fellowship
- (NRDC, The Blacklist, The Redford Center, CAA Foundation)
- Children's Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)
- Climate Content Pledge
- Hollywood, Health, & Society, USC
- Climate Change Resources
- Environmental Media Association
- Network of artists, scientists, celebrities, activists
- The Doc Society
- Climate Story Unit (labs, funding, impact)
- Center for Behavior & the Environment
NEW CLIMATE NARRATIVES
The first New Climate Narratives panel discussion featuring JihanCrowther, Writer (Underground Railroad) , Dorothy Fortenberry, Writer, Producer (The Handmaid’s Tale), Craig Mazin, Writer (Chernobyl), and Rev. Lennox Yearwood Jr., Climate Leader, President and Founder of the Hip Hop Caucus and moderated by Anna Jane Joyner (Founder, The Good Energy Project) and Beandrea July, (Film Critic and Entertainment Writer) was a great success with incredible conversations about racial, climate and social justice. Watch the complete panel discussion below on YouTube.
UCLA ON-SCREEN BEHAVIOR STUDY
This UCLA Study addresses the frequency and relevancy of sustainable behaviors on screen.
LIGHTS! CAMERAS! CLEAN ENERGY!
Informed by leading industry research, Rocky Mountain Institute and the Green Production Guide collaborated on a new report to help television and film production companies integrate clean energy themes and ideas into on-screen content.